Sunday, September 2, 2007

My 10 Minute Circuit

Today I did a circuit consisting of pulldowns/rows, heavy bag flips, and push-up variations. Here's how I organized the circuit.

Set-up: At one end of my studio's walkway I have a Lat pulldown/Row machine. I also station a 90 lb. heavy bag lying on the floor (long way) at the beginning of the walkway.

1) I begin by doing a set of Lat pulldowns for 20 repetitions at 100 lbs.
2) I quickly go over to the lying heavy bag and after 10 seconds rest I flip the bag over down the walkway (10 times to the end).
3) After 10 seconds rest I do a set of push-ups with my hands on the heavy bag and my feet on the floor for 20 repetitions.
4) Another 10 seconds rest I then flip the bag back down to the other end again.
5) 10 seconds goes by and I now do a set of 20 Lat rows with the same 100 lbs.
6) Back to the heavy bag flipping it down to the other end.
7) Complete the circuit with 20 close hand position push-ups on the heavy bag.

Finished and revitalized!

No comments: