Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Release: Ryan Lee's Millionaire Workout!


The Millionaire Workout (hardcopy) book isn't just a book about working out and getting in shape. It's an accelerated success system. Actually, it's a "Warp-speed 21 day accelerated step-by-step program that ANYONE can follow."

Author and fitness coach, Ryan Lee, has taken all his high powered success strategies and condensed them down into a straight-forward 21 day accelerated success system that will dramatically improve your life.

I actually spoke with Ryan Lee a couple of years ago when we were both lecturers in the fitness industry. We were both at the same income level and had ideas and dreams of expanding our business into huge successful enterprises.

Well, we've both become successful, however, Ryan soared light-years ahead of me becomming a Millionaire in a few short years!

How did he do it? Well, his Millionaire Workout book shows you how. I bought it so I can discover what separated us in our business game plans where he was able to grow way beyond where I am now (although, I am happy with how far I have come in a few short years as well).

Now, this book isn't only about becomming financially successful. It has loads of workouts and strategies to become a fitness powerhouse! I know what you're thinking...,"Doesn't this book compete with your Xpress Workouts website?" No, it actually doesn't - not in the way that I see it, that is.

Although Ryan's Millionaire Workout book has workouts and fitness strategies within it I see it as more of a supplement to the Xpress Workouts website. I feel the business and life success system Ryan has to offer will consume more of your thoughts while reading his book.

Another thing...Ryan has put together a HUGE bonus package that comes along with the purchase of his Millionaire Workout book. There are too many to list here but I received access to over 80 bonuses! You read that right, 80 bonuses from e-books to free success magazine subscriptions, to FitExpo tickets.

All of this for a mere $20 bucks is an incredible value! Please CLICK HERE to check it out NOW!

Robert Garza, CPT, RTS

No comments: